Windows 2000 Interview Question

1. Explain hidden shares.
2. How do the permissions work in Windows 2000? What permissions does folder inherit from the parent?
3. Why can’t I encrypt a compressed file on Windows 2000?
4. If I rename an account, what must I do to make sure the renamed account has the same permissions as the original one?
5. What’s the most powerful group on a Windows system?
6. What are the accessibility features in Windows 2000?
7. Why can’t I get to the Fax Service Management console?
8. How do you convert a drive from FAT/FAT32 to NTFS from the command line?
9. Explain APIPA. Auto Private IP Addressing (APIPA
10. How does Internet Connection Sharing work on Windows 2000?
11. What do I need to ensure before deploying an application via a Group Policy?
12. How do you configure mandatory profiles
13. What’s a maximum number of processors Win2k supports? 2
14. I had some NTFS volumes under my Windows NT installation. What happened to NTFS after Win 2k installation?

No comments:

Post a Comment