CSS Interview Question

What is CSS declaration?
How do I design for backward compatibility using Style Sheets?
Which set of definitions, HTML attributes or CSS properties, take precedence?
How do I combine multiple sheets into one?
Why does my content shift to the left on some pages (in FF)?
Which browsers support CSS?
What is a Style Sheet?
Why do style sheets exist?
What is ID selector?
What is embedded style? How to link?
What is CSS rule ‘ruleset’?
What are Style Sheets?
Is CSS case sensitive?
What is external Style Sheet? How to link?
What are Cascading Style Sheets?
Can I include comments in my Style Sheet?
Which characters can CSS-names contain?
Are Style Sheets case sensitive?
What are inline, block, parent, children, replaced and floating elements?
What is cascade?
Can I attach more than one declaration to a selector?
What is initial value?
What is value?
What is shorthand property?
What is property?
What is ‘important’ declaration?

No comments:

Post a Comment