USA Visitor Tourist Visa Interview Questions With Answer

Q: Why are you going to the US?

Ans: "I am going to visit my son/daughter and for tourism purposes."
Q: Have you been to the U.S. before?

Ans: Give the true answer Yes or No.

Q: Do you have relatives in the US? If yes, who?

Ans: Give the true answer Yes or No. "My son/daughter lives there." If
you have other relatives in the U.S. mention them.

Q: Who is going to sponsor your visit?

Ans: "My son/daughter is going to sponsor my visit."
Q: Where will you stay in the US?

Ans: "We will stay at XYZ Street, ABC City, PQ State, 1234 Zip code."


Q: What is your son/daughter you doing? What does he/she do for living?

Ans: "My son/daughter is a designation for name of company."

Note: Memorize the designation and name of company. Show proof of
employment and other employment-related papers at this point, ONLY if
asked.
Q: How much does your son/daughter earn?

Ans: Give the true answer. "My son/daughter earns $ ___ annually."

Note: Carry financial documents to support your answers. Your answer
must correspond with the amount given in the visa application.
Q: Where does your son/daughter work?

Ans: "My son/daughter works for name of company."

Note: Memorize the name of the company.
Q: What does your son/daughter-in-law do?

Ans: Give the true answer. "My son/daughter-in-law works for ____
company or is a home maker or studies at ___ University."

Note: Mention that they study only if they are on F1 or student visa.
If they are on H4 dependant visa, then don't say that they are
studying.
Q: Who is paying for your son/daughter-in-law's studies?

Ans: "My son/daughter is paying for his/her studies. He is able to pay
for all our expenses over and above the expenses of his/her
wife/husband's studies."

Note: Make sure your documents show clearly that it is possible for
your son/daughter to pay for the studies as well as your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment