US visa interview FAQ questions with Answer

Q : Is it possible to get a viza for people who are not that qualified?

Ans: Yes, if you have a spouse who is a US citizen or an H-1/L-1 visa holder.


Q: I want to apply for L-2 along with my husbands L-1. Am i eligible to work in USA if so can I apply my EAD along with L-2

Ans :
Yes , your husband can apply for your L-2 and you can definitely work in that capacity.


Q: I have an H1B with a consultant, how easy it is to shift it to another employer , provided that I haven't yet used that H1-B ?

Ans:
You can shift an employer with a new H-1.You may use the services of an immigration attorney for a smooth transfer.


Q: I've done BCA and having 5 yrs of IT exp. can i apply for H1B in UA?

Ans:
You cannot apply for an H-1B visa. An employer has to file it from the US for you, and you do seem to qualify.


Q: I have filed for US visa under CR1, they asked me to file a waver since once i was not allowed to enter US on H1B vis because my sponser didnt responced, sir i want to know what is the chance that i will get the visa, i have filed the waver saying i am really in a hardship since my wife is ill and we lost our baby.

Ans : Your case needs special study and evaluation. Please consult a professional for further course of action.


Q: This is in regard to the H1 filed in the mid of June05.In spite of my wife having bachelor degree & 7+ years of IT exp, she did even get her NAC .May i know the reason???

Ans :
Can you expand on NAC?


Q: I have applied for B1 visa twice and each time I recieved B1/B2 visa for 6 months. I am applying third time for B1 visa. How can I get B1 visa for more than 6 months.

Ans:
You cannot ask for a B-1 visa for a specific length of time. The visa officer makes that decision.


Q : I am science graduate (8+11+graduate) and software professional working with limited company (Oracle+D2K) having 10 year of experience. is there any chance to get visa for working in usa.

Ans:
Yes, you have a good chance, provided you can find an employer who will file an H-1 visa for you.


Q: I have interview for B1 VISA with US Consulate, what type of questions they will askas i am working with Software company in INDIA.

Ans :
Possible questions include: i. Objective of your visit, ii. Duration of your visit, iii. What is your current job profile in your current software company in India?, iv. What will you do on your return to India?

You could also be asked about your family.


Q: I am attending interview by tomorrow for B1 visa, But already i got rejected once. It was last 2 years back for brief invitation letter. Do i get a visa even if i rejected once sir?

Ans :
No problem. If you have your documents right, go with confidence and smile at the visa officer. Positive body language helps.


Q: I had once applied for tourist visa in 2003 but was rejected on the basis that i was planning to immigrate to uSA. Now i am once again applying for tourist visa, but now i have an affidavit of support I-134 from my nephew who is an US citizen.Also plz tell me what are my chances of getting visa with the affidavit ?

Ans :
Your chances are good. However, make sure your financial statements showing your ties in India are good. Consult a professional if possible.


Q: I am on H1B and want to take my spouse to US on H4. Any specific guidelines on that?

Ans:
You need to prove that your marraige is genuine by providing a marriage certificate and other documentary proof, with photographs.


Q : For H1-B stamping we need to produce company's tax returns and photos also apart from offer letter
Ans : Yes. Also, your pay stubs and official documents that you got from the immigration office (CIS) in the US.


No comments:

Post a Comment